Thursday, August 27, 2009

LET'S DANCE


The other day a few friends and I got together and made tutus for our girls while the boys all went to a cubs game. After we finished we put them on the girls and let them dance around. IT was so much fun. I forgot my camera sad to say. Just imagine 4 little girls dancing around thinking they are the CUTEST thing ever. It was so ADORABLE!
J.D. was out of town so our friends took the boys to the game with them. SUPER NICE. The boys haven't quit talking about the great time they had. The following morning the boys decided they wanted to be dancers as well as baseball fans as they joined Ashlynn in her dancing affair. Alyssa has decided we need to finish her tutu so that her & Ashlynn can be ballerina punk rockers for Halloween.

video

5 comments:

  1. Great video. Ashlynn is adorable and Britton dancing in his boot made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an adorable Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your kids continue to be adorable. Hope you are doing good. When do you head to the great state of ID?

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow I didn't get the memo about your blog address changing. I haven't seen any updates for a while. I'm so glad I figured it out. Ashlynn is adorable dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing ever! She is growing up way too fast... I can't wait till shes here. I bet it was so cute iwth all the girlys dancin around. I just can't believe how big she looks. HOLY COW!!!!! she is 2 cute

    ReplyDelete