Sunday, January 31, 2010

OUR BABY IS 2

Ashlynn turned 2 this week and I can't believe it. where has the time gone. Ashlynn is the funnest little toddler. All day on her birthday she was just so giggly and happy. Ashlynn has always been a little dardevil. She is not afraid of anything except nursery. She really loves strawberry shortcake & my little pony stuff.
The kids were as excited for Ashlynn to have a birthday as she was to be having one. It is always so fun & cute how they all interact with her.

Grandpa got her a radio flyer and she is doing amaizing on it. I am surprised how quickly she has figuried it out.



We had cake and ice cream for breakfast. She actually ate. Usually she is not much of a breakfast person. She loved opening her presents. She got lots of book stuff since books is all she ever wants. She LOVES books


I made her the little bag with the wonderful help of my mother-in-law for Ashlynn to carry her books around in.

This little tent she thinks is so wonderful. She loves to go inside and read all her little books.



Ashlynn is such a little blessing and has brought this family so much joy.

1 comment:

  1. My baby is the cutest baby ever. I can't believe she is 2 years old. It seems like only yesterday that she was born. It stinks that i had to miss her birthday. I love my family tons and tons!!!

    ReplyDelete