Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What has been going on

Ashlynn still enjoys HELPING Mom in the kitchen. Making treats to send DAD.
I have been being a really good mom & not letting my kids do anything that might be dangerous in anyway.


They went swimming to Lava Hot pools with Scotts family & the cousins stayed & played afterwards. I think They all had some WEIRD thing going on with facial expressions that day.LOL

Travis & Riley were right at home in front of the WII.

Houston & Dax as usual wanted to be outside.

Alyssa had friends over & I'm not sure what they were trying to be. However they were laughing so I guess they were just going for a fun time.



We headed up to Jana & Marks in Boise the last 1/2 of the month. The kids were all in heaven. The boys all played so well with each other.

Ashlynn & Grady made fun messes with everything they ate. Krispi creams were a favorite for them & I .

We went to a fun indoor play place. The kids had a ball. It had tons of jumping castles & slides. I wish I would have taken some more pictures. It was really fun.


Jana & Mark fed us beyond well. Tina's family came over one night for dinner & it was fun to see them.

Ashlynn and Grady both had Birthdays. What a magical age they are out. I can't believe they are 2 .




One afternoon Ashlynn & Miley were jumping on the bed & dancing it was so adorable.
TAKE OUR PICTURE
SO CUTE!

Wendy's family came up on Sunday afternoon. We all had a ton of fun. Britton was in heaven to have a boy around his age.

The girls played games. This game ticket to ride is so much fun. That will be the next game I purchase. I would have already but it is a fortune.

Jana made the cutest dirt cake for Grady & the kids all loved eating it.
We had a great time. Thanks Jana for everything. We all miss you!

4 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I didn't know JD would get a leave. That is awesome! How long will be here for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my family. They are the greatest!!! I can't wait to come home and see them and give them hugs and kisses. Thanks Lori for being such a great Mom and wife. we would all be lost without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE ALL THE CUTE PICTURES, i WANT TO COME HOME SOON I MISS EVERYONE! i LOVE THE PIC OF THE GIRLS DANCING ON THE BED, THEY ARE SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Friend,

    We miss your family!! When are you coming back home? I would love to have the update. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete