Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTON


Britton is my April fools baby. He has been pure joy ever since he was born. He loves other people, He loves smiling, he LOVES to get his way, he loves laughing at Ashlynn, and hanging out with anyone at all. He loves school and does very well in Math. Britton is excited to start baseball this month. Britton is a pure joy and we are so lucky to have him.

This year we didn't have a real birthday party for him due to the fact that he has had one for the last 3 years. However he was over joyed when Jana & Lacey showed up with cousins to celebrate.
He & I went out on a date to How to train your dragon. It is adorable. He was so cute every so often he would look up with his goofy glasses and say OH mom thanks this is my favorite show ever. We both had so much fun & hit pizza hut afterwards.
Britton acted so happy all day. He has such a great personality I am so happy I get to be his mom!


4 comments:

  1. So fun. Happy Birthday Britton! I want to see How to Train your Dragon. It looks cute. I love the new picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Glad to hear he had a Happy Day! By the way, You Look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the luckiest man alive. I have the greatest wife and best kids that any man could ever be blessed with. I very much enjoyed my time there, even though it seemed so short. I can't wait to hold my peeps in my arms again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute kid! I luv those pics!

    ReplyDelete