Thursday, May 13, 2010

CrAzY SiLLy wOnDErfUl DaY

This day started out with the post below I guess I was in a picture happy mood today. I mean this is the only way Jers gets to see us so pictures are good. Ashlynn Loves Mac n cheese but today she was being so crazy with it and eating it more like a dog than a little girl.
I kept saying put your bowl down & she would laugh & think it was so funny.


MOM & ASH being SilLly


The other day I tried so hard to get 1 picture of ashlynn looking in the camera. She was not having it so we started taking pictures together & she thought it was soooooo funny. We were both laughing so hard. I guess we get really bored around here.



Ashlynn has the silliest personality. It is her way or no way. Lets pray we can keep her going in the right path so that strong stubborn will of hers works miracles for her.

This picture cracks me up because I am trying to get 1 picture with her of her own choice looking in the camera & she is reaching for mac n cheese. Man life would be so boring without her around.

Her favorite spot for cookie making ON THE COUNTER!


Don't worry the cookies we eat & give away do not have her little treat stick in them. When we are done mixing I let her go to town on it. Its her favorite part.


I am trying to get rid of chocolate chips so that I am not tempted to eat them & so these cookies had an OVERKILL of chocolate. The kids & their friends did not mind.


DANCING TIME


Ashlynn brought this shirt & swimsuit top up to me & wanted them on . Then she would NOT let me put her pants on & next thing I know she is on the table watching CMT & dancing it was too cute. Even though she should not be on the table.
FRIENDS

The kids had their friends over and they LOVED it & so did I. They were happy & got along it was wonderful.

The 2 boys are from triplets. How cool is that. The other 1 is a girl so she was not with them.
Britton got this marble thing for Christmas & it has proven to be a great find. It keeps him & others entertained for hours.
In fact Daxon & his friends even came in to play with it because they thought it was so fun. I love that kind of toy the kind that isn't 2 seconds after they look at it they never do again.Ones that stay fun are becoming more & more rare
CHOIR CONCERT

Alyssa had a concert & it was fun to go & watch. She had a solo & she did a great job. The song is too long so it won't post though or I would put it on here. She loves choir & singing.
I wish this picture wasn't blurry because I think she looks really cute.
Ashlynn still DANCING the day away.


Last but not least Riley doing 0ne of the things he loves to do best play computer. Some days kids are so much work & they just KICK your butt. But when you step back & look at the big picture man they are so wonderful to have around. They make every moment the kind that takes your breath away. I just LOVE being a mom! Tomorrow I may be crying because of it but hey that's life, you gotta take the perfect moments with the ones that make you want to scream right?

Still Dancing & twirling because that's what little girl's do best!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I am really glad you take the time to do this blog. It really helps me feel more a part of your lives. It makes me feel like I am there, even though I am so far away. I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete