Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'M LOVIN IT


Lately every day I find myself thinking of things I just love about the day. Things I am excited to do, make and take part in. #1- I am LOVIN being a mom. Motherhood has many phases and this year as my kids have been gone more & more with school activities I find myself missing them a ton. I miss the Summer days of hanging out at the pool & just having the laughter of kids in the home. I love weekends when they are home however they are more often then not wanting to leave to hang out with friends but hey I will take what I can get.

#2-I am lovin the Fall weather. I LOVE our fire pit & having BBQs out back. The other night I found left over sparklers from the 4th- glow necklaces and we had a BBQ & played kickball it was a great night. However I think we need to work on purchasing some outdoor furniture the little table just doesn't quite fit our family anymore:)

#3- The zoo I think I love the zoo more than my kids do so they go to humor me. This year the zoo has some great attractions. My boys favorite is feeding these fish and trying to catch them. KINDA GROSS!
MY FAVORITE FAVORITE is the parakeet exhibit. You buy this little stick with food on it for a dollar go inside this cage thing and hold out the stick. The birds come flying all over you & it is so awesome.

The kids all loved it. It kinda freaked Ashlynn out but it was funny to watch.

I actually loved it so much that I paid for it twice.

#4-If you have a world market how fun is this pasta. I'm LOVIN it. They also have a FAll bag with leaves. I thought it would be fun to make with a white alfredo sauce so you could see the shapes. I LOVE the holidays the decorating, the crafts, the fun food I LOVE it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment