Wednesday, February 15, 2012

STUDENT OF THE WEEK


Yesterday Ry told us he was student of the week. We congratulated him told him that was neat and that we were proud of him. As I was checking my e-mail this morning this was what I found.

My name is Clay Young, I am the assistant principal at South Middle School. I have recently asked the different teams in the building to send me the name of a student they are really proud of and think deserves some recognition. Riley's name was sent to me by the teachers for demonstrating a great attitude and positive work ethic!
Congrats on the great work and thanks for being a good role model!!!
Thank you for all your support!
Clay

He is the same at home. I am amazed at his peacemaking skills in the home. He is often the one teaching me:) He is so blessed to be surrounded with great friends. I thank HEAVEN for that gift everyday!!!

Thanks RY for being such a great kid I feel so blessed to be your MOM:)

1 comment:

  1. like this!! good to hear from other sources that your kids are great kids!!

    ReplyDelete