Sunday, June 17, 2012

PRE SCHOOL GRADUATION

 This is kind of late. I absolutely loved pre school graduation.  Ashlynn was all smiles & waves.
 The program was the most adorable little thing ever.
 I Loved walking through the store this year having Ashlynn burst out into song that she had learned from pre school.  She would get so excited to go.  I was asked numerous times daily is it pre school today?

   LOVE the little hand wave.    I remember on her first day of pre school I cried the entire day.  I can't believe she has now finished a full year of it.  WOW how the time flies.  I can't believe my baby is getting so big.  Towards the end of the year we drove by Eason elementary where they were having field day outside.  Ashlynn says "OH I want to do that."  I replied honey you have to be in school.  She says when can I be in school?  I reply when you are 5, not next year but the next.  Since that day she gets so excited as we drive by the school.  I get to go do fun stuff when I am 5 at that school she says:)  I say Ashlynn SLOW down and just stay my little girl a little bit longer K.

No comments:

Post a Comment