Wednesday, October 31, 2012

You might be a redneck:)

We have all been laughing this week about these few things...

 This is the AWESOME picture Alyssa's brothers strategically  placed for her to see as she closed her eyes to go to sleep one night.  She was NOT impressed.  The rest of us laughed pretty hard:)

Ashlynn makes us laugh
Alyssa & Riley listens to Jeff Foxworthy,  redneck jokes on the way home from seminary.  They think Ashlynn's words need to be sent in.
If your 4 year old says she can't wait to go to the fish & gun store (meaning Bass pro shop) to see Santa instead of the mall.  You might be a redneck:).

Her newest thought that she likes to remind us all of daily is "I did like broccoli when I was little, but now I don't."


1 comment:

  1. I love your kids! Ashlynn makes me smile every time I see her.

    ReplyDelete