Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random


Riley has had a few football games and is LOVING it!!!  You would have to love football to stay in it.  The 6 a.m. weight training and 3 hr everyday practices and then some on Saturday and often in 100 degree weather.  Man they do all they can to make those boys TOUGH!
Daxons first game is Tuesday and he is so EXCITED he can hardly stand it.  So excited he was SHINNING his helmet last night.  Who does that.:)

I am watching this neighbor girl this year and can I just say she has been a GOD send!!!  She is so adorable.  She is so sweet to Ashlynn and loves my cooking and is always complimenting it.  I kinda like that:).  She is just so fun to have around.

ASHLYNN really needs a DOG!!!!  Everywhere we go if they have a dog that is where she is.  Everyday when I pick her up from school she cannot be found.  WHY?? She is somewhere petting someones dog.  Does not matter whose. It's like she is just drawn to dogs.  Maybe shes going to be a dog whisperer.  LOL!


1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you I busted out laughing when I read Daxon was shining his helmet...not sure I have ever heard of anyone doing that! Too funny! You should have had him wax it...then people trying to tackle him when slip right off!!

    ReplyDelete