Friday, January 31, 2014

HALLOWEEN/FALL 2013

 Football season ended.  Daxon and Riley loved every minute of it.
One day when I picked them up I smelled something sooooo bad I wanted to gag!!!! Seriously you could hardly stand to be in the car.  I thought it was from outside at first.  When I realized it was them. I thought, man you boys must have worked hard today. No wonder they always wanted to eat everything in the ENTIRE house when they returned home.

 I love this picture. Ry volunteered to make cinnamon rolls for seminary.  He is a dang good cook.  So I told him that was mighty nice of him and had him make them.  They turned out delicious. I love how he is wearing a football Jersey  and baking:).

The halloween dinner at the church this year was really fun.  I always love seeing all the different ways kids find to dress up.

Ashlynn always thinks she should be hangin with the big kids.

I love Emily making the funny face in the background.

I love how we have this one microscopic tree so the kids decide to play in the leaves from it. Kinda funny.  These pictures are a sign that WINTER in on the way!!!!NOT FUN!!!!

One day I was out running errands and Daxon took the time to carve this pumpkin.  I was way impressed with his mad skills.
I love this picture.  Britton is such a perfect brother.  He loves Ashlynn like crazy and teases her even more:)!!
Ya, My oldest 2 probably should not be trick or treating.  I decided I didn't care however if they want to dress up and head out with friends more power 2 them.  We all become adults way too soon and have to be mature and responsible all the time.  I say for the most part, when you are young, as long as it is in keeping with the 13th article of faith why not.(We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul-We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things). 
The kiddos take home this year was around 30 pounds!!!!!! Jers took a bunch to work and the guys were way happy.  On to Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment