Sunday, October 30, 2016

I LOVE NAUVOO

 This year we only had Ashlynn and Britton when we went to Nauvoo
 Nauvoo is one of my FAVORITE places!!! 
 I love the spirit that surrounds Nauvoo. 

 The little dress up like a pioneer, play pioneer games seems to keep us entertained for hours.
We even LOVE sleeping in a tent when we go to Nauvoo.  It kind-of adds to the whole spirit of the event.  This year we got into camp late, the tent was not working, everyone was freaking out trying to get it put up in the dark. 

 Never any complaints from Ashlynn when you are in the outdoors.  
She is just happy to be here.
 Sunset over the Mississippi is our FAVORITE.  
The kids parade as you can see Ashlynn loves.
 She loves the horses and just about everything in life 
 that does not require her to hold still:).
 LOVE this wonderful place. 
 One of the things I loved about Nauvoo this year is all the young missionaries walking around. They really do carry a special spirit with them and it is wonderful to be around so many of them at the same time.  I am thankful for missionaries!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! I LOVE Ashlynn's face in that one pic! She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete