Sunday, October 30, 2016

KEITH URBAN


 I went to visit family in Idaho this summer.
My sisters and some cousins were all going to a Keith urban concert and I almost didn't go.  I am soooo glad that I did.  We had a funnest time.


 I love these pictures because my sister Jana is getting scolded by security to get off the rocks and go back to where she belongs.
 I know this picture is blurry but I REALLY love it.  I love how my cousins and sisters have a way of making me laugh that deep down gut laugh and be crazy and not even care who is watching.


 One of the favorite things he did was someone had a sign that they were 16 today.  He brought them on stage with a friend, sang to them.


LOVED this concert!!!

                                          
 Love my sisters and cousins.

                                         
 LOVE this memory and this day!!





1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so fun. They make me happy! I'm so glad you went to the concert

    ReplyDelete