Monday, October 31, 2016

Oh, so random

 Ashlynn started dance for the first time.  She is happy about it,
the other day says mom, I like dance but...
 I need to be a gymnast. That is my passion. 
She also needs to take horseback riding lessons, have a dog 
and be in piano.   

The other day she made herself a reading corner. 
You can't tell in the picture but she has headphones on. She took my phone and made her own playlist.  I did not even know this could be done.  I had her teach me.:)
  She likes to listen to music while she reads and yes, she still can tell you what she read.
So cute!
 I love how much this girl loves to read.
Her favorites right now are a book called smile and sisters
She can read them over and over.

 Riley's friends mom sent me this picture. 
 I think it is a wonderful picture.
 Rileys last Sunday before his mission.  I come downstairs and these 
kids are nicely playing a game.  It made me smile!  
My sister Jana told me to buy the big picture apples to apples game.  The kids have loved it.
Ashlynn fell apart on us the night before Ry left on his mission. 
 He sat and played sorry with her and it seemed to be enough to calm her down. 
 Britton looks so cute in this picture helping take
 Rileys stuff out to the car.  The last few months Ry has taken 
Britton under his wing.  Played football with him and the 2 have just 
been really great friends.
 The other day Daxon wanted to go buy something for his fishing poles.
  I told him we will later.  He did not want to wait
until later and made this. He really did not
 want to smile for a picture but I made him. 
 Seriously this kids talent 
never seizes to amaze me!  
 KIND OF WEIRD
 We are sitting at the table having Sunday dinner when all the 
sudden Ashlynn grabs all her spaghetti with her
 hands and starts shoving it in her mouth.
Daxon picks up her nose as if she is a pig.
 I want to tell her no but she is laughing so hard I start to laugh and
 grab my phone to take some pictures of her piggyness.
 Pretty soon everyone except dad, who is
 NOT amused:) is laughing.
I am not sure what possessed her to do this.  If it was an everyday thing I would for sure be concerned.  I just think it was so funny how it was just so random.  This girl keeps me on my toes every second.  Love her

No comments:

Post a Comment