Sunday, October 30, 2016

Taking Missionary 2 to the Temple

 I just came across
 these pictures.  I for sure
 can't leave this wonderful event out.
When Ry realized he could not go on the Nauvoo temple trip as a youth
 he decided he would go as a leader.  I tried to tell him we don't have time to arrange it .  He was sure nothing needed arranging he just needed to go!!!
We went early on Friday September 9, 2016.  The temple trip left at 3:30.
  We arrived home at 4.  He gathered up his brothers and Sam(a friend) and they headed off a little behind everyone else. JD went with them and I am so happy he did.
When he returned home he told me all about it.  He mentioned what a wonderful experience it was to be in the Temple with all the boys and how Dax gave Ry a big hug and they got a little emotional.  Ry was so happy he was able to go.  He is such a great kid.  I am so happy he was able to have this experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment