Wednesday, November 23, 2016

MOANA

Image result for moana
I took the kids to see Moana last night.  It was excellent.   It had a crab part in it that was a little strange, but we all really enjoyed it.  I loved the genealogy theme.  I found that as I sat in the movie with all 3 of my kiddos who are still home, I appreciated the fact that we were all there together.  At one time during the movie they all started to laugh. As I looked around at them eating popcorn, I felt so blessed to be sitting with them in that moment. It is funny. . .when they were all young I tried to avoid taking them to the movies. Now, I feel blessed when a movie comes out that we can actually all go together. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this movie looks cute but I really want to see trolls myself. Didn't get to the theater over break

    ReplyDelete