Ashlynn decided that her bunnies needed bows for the holiday this year.
I was impressed that she came up with this adorable idea, and put these bows together.
They are pretty cute on her bunnies!
I was impressed that she came up with this adorable idea, and put these bows together.
They are pretty cute on her bunnies!
Grandpa Terry, Jana's and Trisha's families came to enjoy the day with us. We had a
fun filled day involving, swimming, badminton, visiting, food, corn hole, and fun.
One of my favorite things about the Fourth of July has always been the patriotic attire .
All the kiddos, young and younger, looked so stinking cute sporting the colors!
Seriously, even with all the chaos going on right now, we are beyond
blessed to live in
THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!🇺🇸
Other than my children who are fighting in the pool:),
everyone enjoyed visiting and being together.
Trisha's kids were like little water dogs. They loved the water.
They are so freaking adorable!!!
It is clear that cute kiddos run in the family:).
With so many firework shows being cancelled this year, I was unsure what the evening would entail. It was one of the most magical and amazing night skies I have ever witnessed. The sky was seriously lit up non-stop as far as the eye could see for over an hour. It made you want to put your hand over your heart and burst out singing,
I'm Proud To Be An AMERICAN!
Trisha's kids were adorable as they took turns with the older boys lighting off fireworks.
It was a fabulous day and I am once again thankful for the gift of family and the blessing they are to me in my life!






No comments:
Post a Comment