Sunday, July 26, 2020

Houston and Kierstan Tie the Knot!

 CHEERS
 to Love, Laughter
and 
Happily Ever After!

On June 6th, Houston and Kierstan were married. 
As elated as they were to be getting married, a sadness lingered in the air due to the fact that they had to contact loved ones everywhere and uninvite them to their special day.  Close relatives had come into contact with the coronavirus, and the last thing they wanted to do was spread it to others. Everyone was disheartened that they were not going to get to be part of this exciting event with this "match made in heaven" couple.  
The family was beyond excited to receive word that on July 18th, Houston and Kierstan would be having a wedding reception and a renewal of their vows. As I have witnessed countless couples tie the knot during this coronavirus season, I have wondered if they were aware of the joyful part of the puzzle they were missing when family was not part of the event.  Receptions are a beautiful blessing where we are able to witness loved ones all around, showing their love and support for each other. 
 As someone once wisely said, 
"Family is one of God's masterpieces."



I love the smiles and happiness that exist in wedding pictures. 
Something about a wedding causes 
smiles to be bigger, hearts to feel happier, 
and the world to feel
 more joyful. 


I LOVE this picture. 


It is always fun to observe the 
dancing that takes place at weddings.


The food at the reception was stupendous. 
I ate way too many street tacos. 


Houston has a zest for life that many of us could only dream of having. Fear is not in him, and he achieves whatever he sets out to do. I do not know Kierstan very well, but one of the things I loved about her from day one is she lets Houston be himself. You know you have found yourself a good woman when that is the case.  Last fall, Houston was in an accident and he broke his back.  This could have set many of us back for a very long time. Houston is as tough as nails and was quickly back to living life to the fullest, like the conqueror he is. 
True love is life's 
greatest adventure!


 It is a blessing to live near family and be able to attend all of these timeless events. 
I love that the coronavirus did not stop us from being able to come together and
celebrate this new couple. 


 Congratulations Houston and Kierstan. 
Here's to a bright and happy future.


No comments:

Post a Comment