The first thing I did this morning when I woke up was put on my work out clothes.
I was determined to not change until I worked out.
I struggle to find the motivation I need to work out alone. I was loving Orange Theory and find my mind and body are really missing it! After accomplishing most of my to-do list I finally made it to the garage where the treadmill is. It is a good thing that we live in the country because I blasted the music. I made it 4 miles and it felt amazing. I believe exercise is the best therapy there is.
This amazing girl has been a super hero when it comes to at home learning. I am unsure if the newness will wear off soon or if Ashlynn is simply built for at home school. She woke up today and could not wait to get started on her homework. I came in from working out at 1:30 PM and she was still going strong. I had to hug her I was so impressed. The way her teacher has set class up for her is brilliant and encouraging. I was full of fear that this at home learning would be a nightmare, so far I am loving it! My favorite part about Ashlynn being home is she bursts out in random song all day long.
Britton had some very hands on learning today. For breakfast he made everyone cranberry muffins. Yesterday he spent most of the day trying to build a cage. It was NOT going so well. JD stepped in and the two of them spent the entire day out in the shop building an incredible bunny cage. I will post the final product tomorrow. I am thankful for the relationship JD has with all of his children.
Life is good
I listened to this ALL IN podcast today. It discusses the importance of stillness. I struggle with stillness and always have. I love the way this podcast explains stillness does not only mean being still. It's about learning to be present, and hear revelation. In doing so we will come to recognize the blessings that come into our life from doing so. Important principle for the things going on in the world today.




No comments:
Post a Comment