I can't believe it is Friday. It seems weird to not be looking forward
to the weekend, all the days are running together right now. Britton and JD finished the bunny cage today. I have no idea when we will get a bunny, but we have a cage for one when we do. I am impressed with their bunny cage making skills.
I love the little house inside the cage that they built. I am wondering if we bought a baby bunny and a baby chick for Easter, could they live together in this cage?
JD LOVES to stay busy.
Work is on the down low for him this week. JD and Britton finished the bunny cage and JD spent the rest the afternoon weeding the flower gardens.
Work is on the down low for him this week. JD and Britton finished the bunny cage and JD spent the rest the afternoon weeding the flower gardens.
Britton on the other hand can stand to not stay busy.
He spent the rest the afternoon playing Forza Horizon4. One of the things I love about Britton being home is he wakes up and makes us all breakfast every day. Yesterday was muffins today was waffles. I can't wait to see what it is tomorrow:).
My birthday is tomorrow and Ashlynn wanted to make me a birthday cake.
This took her the entire afternoon. She was so proud of her finished product.
The funny part is I walked outside to talk to JD for a minute and when I walked back in her and Britton had decided to start eating it. Corona makes us all do crazy things like eat other peoples birthday cake before their birthday. Perhaps they both know I prefer Angel food cake for my birthday.
Tonight we all watched the old movie The Kid, I love that show. My goal was to ride the elliptical the entire time the show was on. I made it about 10 minutes before my motivation dissipated. I did run 2 miles earlier today so it's all good.
I watched this video from Book of Mormon Central today. It discusses Jacob 5. I love this Allegory and the perspective it gives us on how much faith the Lord has in each and everyone of us.







No comments:
Post a Comment