Natasha and Daisy to our family!
Ashlynn put herself in charge of naming the bunnies.
Ashlynn put herself in charge of naming the bunnies.
After the bunny cage was built, JD and Ashlynn were on a mission to find bunnies.
JD came across some mini lop-eared lionhead bunnies that my brother's
wife Lacey advertised would be ready Easter week.
I am not sure who was more excited to go pick them up, JD or Ashlynn:).
Ashlynn has not stopped smiling from the moment the rabbits were in view.
Lacey loves animals, Ashlynn is sure she has found the secret to a happy life.
Which Ashlynn believes is the ownership of animals.
Ashlynn has assured us that the bunnies need straw
in order to be comfortable.
Perhaps that will be on the to-do list for tomorrow.
Last night they were amusing us all as they adorably hopped all
around the back yard.I went to Logan today to spend some time with
Alyssa and adorable little Luke. As I was driving, I listened to THIS podcast.
Loved it. It is on the power we give ourselves when we forgive others. One of the things I loved about the podcast is the idea that forgiveness is a personal job. In all the people Katherine interviewed ,she discovered that there is no one process to forgiveness. Everyone has to do it in a way that works for them. I also loved the idea that forgetting is not part of it. In all the cases, forgiveness was a decision that had to be made many times. When triggers come that cause rage or hurt to show up, you learn to sit with it, then choose to take your power back and once again choose forgiveness!
PURE PERFECTION!!!
The moon tonight was breathtaking.
WAIT, perhaps during COVID-19 that might
not be the best sentiment to use.
The moon was magnificent tonight!
WAIT, perhaps during COVID-19 that might
not be the best sentiment to use.
The moon was magnificent tonight!







bunnies are super cute!! I can't get over how big Ashlynn is!! Baby Luke is sweet too!!
ReplyDelete